Wednesday 12 February 2014

Kindness

In a previous blog I talked about turning the negative into positive. One of the positive things to come out of being ill is all the wonderful people I have met and the fantastic friends I have made through social networking sites.

I know many of us lose friends and family because of this dreadful illness but thank goodness there are others like us who suffer the same who provide invaluable help and support. It`s this friendship and kindness that has made all the difference to me.

I have expressed this kindness in one of my poems

 
Kindness

The kindness of others
Who all suffer the same
Provides me with support
And helps to keep me sane! 

When I read your kind words
Tears well up in my eyes
Emotion overwhelms
Taking me by surprise 

Such a little kindness
I find goes a long way
And makes a difference
To a difficult day 

A few kind words and thoughts
I sure appreciate
And I thank you so much
My friends are truly great.
 
 
 
 
This kindness has been further extended and demonstrated since I`ve published my book of poems about M.E.
I`ve had some wonderful response, reviews and feedback. It has moved me greatly and brought tears to my eyes.
It happened again a few days ago when one of my friends did this review of my book by video.




Another friend wrote a lovely blog about me, M.E. and my poems.

Fortunately my husband is always on hand with the tissues!! 

So now I would like to thank all my friends who have helped and supported me in recent years. I would like to thank those who have bought my book and those who have left kind comments and messages . You make it all worth while.

You can buy my book on Amazon.co.uk here or on Amazon.com again here

A percentage of all my sales are going to Invest in ME

And don`t forget that if you like my poems to leave a review. 

Merci beaucoup.

A bientot from the French Femme xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great Post Rosamunde,
    I'm sure looking for the positives is a great support to all your ME/CFS readers.
    Suella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suella and thank you for giving me a new name! Yes always looking for the positives.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your support of other ME sufferers. Your book of poems is inspiring, and I am following you on Twitter as @kraftycat2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and for sharing links to the video and my book on Twitter.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations,
    I have nominated your blog to receive an ME & CFS & FMS BLOGGER AWARD. Please visit http://crazypurplemama.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/new-me-cfs-fms-blog-awards-my.html
    to collect your Award

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful poem that sums up one of the best things available in the world - kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following a link from this post, I saw the poem 'my bed' as an image and was wondering if you would be happy for me to share it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course Tamara as long as you link to my book and my blog. What is your blog? I would like to see it.

      Delete